The Last of Us Remastered Has A Launch Date? | The Last of Us Remastered
Here’s the official pre-order details for The Last of Us Remastered and rumor of a launch date.
According to listings from major retailer websites and news out of IGN, The Last of Us Remastered is set to arrive in stores in North America on June 20th for the PS4.
GameSpot found listings on Target and Best Buy that indicate the same release date, along with the previously announced price of $60 USD. When I called the local GameStop to inquire about this date, the associate stated to me they still had the listing for January 1st, 2015.
According to the Naughty Dog website if you pre-order The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 right now from retailers, you’ll receive these pre-order bonuses:
- 100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after you complete the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
If you decide to pre-order from the PlayStation Store, you’ll receive three extra pre-order bonuses to unlock in the Factions multiplayer:
- Early Access to the Brawler Survival Skill in Factions Mode
- Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions mode
- Early Access to the Jeep Cap & Surgical Mask for use in Factions mode
I have reached out to Sony directly for confirmation and at this time they have not commented.